“Although I caught you, I didn't hit you. Why are you out of your mind? You just finished your wedding with your husband two days ago, so soon you don't remember!(虽然我抓了你,可并没有打你,怎么你脑子坏掉了吗?前两天你才刚刚跟你老公举行完婚礼,这么快就不记得了!)”男子笑道。
“No, don't get me wrong. You were already unconscious when I went!(不,你别误会,我去的时候你就已经昏了!)”男子道。
“What the hell are you trying to do with me?(你抓我来到底想干什么?)”少女道。
“In fact, I have no hatred with you. I'm looking for your husband!(其实我跟你无怨无仇,我要找的是你老公!)”男子道。
“Are you looking for Luo Jiajun?(你找骆家骏?)”少女道。
“Is he the general manager of Shine Company?(请问他是不是Shine公司的总经理?)”男子问道。
“you 're right!(没错!)”少女回道。
“That's right!(那就对了!)”男子道。
“What do you want from him?(你找他干什么?)”少女道。
“It seems that you don't know anything. No wonder you just married him!(看来你是什么都不知道,也难怪,你才刚刚嫁给他嘛!)”男子道。
“What on earth did he do?(他究竟做了什么?)”少女问道。
“Well, you'd better ask him personally when he comes!(这个嘛,你还是等他来了亲自问他比较好!)”男子道。
“Why, do you want to keep secret from me?(怎么,对我你还要保密吗?)”少女道。
“No, I just don't want to speak ill of your husband in your face. After all, you have just got married. I don't want to cause a disagreement between your husband and wife because of me!(不,我只是不想守着你的面说你老公的坏话,毕竟你们才刚刚结婚,我不想因为我而导致你们夫妻关系不和!)”男子道。
“It seems that you are not bad!(看来,你人并不坏!)”少女道。
“When I tied you up, you said I was good. Is your brain broken or am I crazy?(把你绑了,你还说我好,是你的脑子坏了还是我疯了?)”男子不解地道。
“I'm not crazy, and you're not crazy!(我脑子没坏,你也没疯!)”少女回道。
“Then why do you just talk nonsense? There is no reason to be tied up and say that the other side is good!(那你怎么光说胡话?天底下哪有被人绑了还说对方好的道理!)”男子道。
“Do you know? I don't love him!(你知不知道?我并不爱他!)”少女道。
“Why do you marry him if you don't love him?(不爱你为什么嫁给他?)”男子道。
“I have to suffer!(我有不得已的苦衷!)”少女道。
“It seems that I tied the wrong person!(看来是我绑错了人!)”男子吃惊地道。说到这里,男子走近床边,解开了少女身上的麻绳道:“You can leave now.(你走吧!)”